Leading Financial Management at the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
Throughout its history, the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, HUD, has sought to promote sustainable homeownership, support community development, and access to affordable housing. It has also become evident that government best serves the taxpayer when it is performing well and producing sound results. Over the last couple of years, HUD has taken many steps to improve its management and performance in fulfilling its mission.
- What is HUD’s financial management strategy?
- How is HUD using financial data to inform its management decision-making process?
- How is HUD transforming the way its does business?
We will explore these questions and so much more on the next The Business of Government Hour with our very special guest Doug Criscitello, Chief Financial Officer at the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
Here's a video highlight of our discussion with Doug Criscitello on the importance of the CFO as a strategic business partner in meeting agency mission for today and tomorrow:
You can listen to our entire conversation with Doug Criscitello in a variety of ways:
- Saturday, March 5 at 9 am on CBS Radio 1580AM
- Monday (3/7) at 11am and Wednesday (3/9) at Noon on Federal News Radio 1500AM WFED, federalnewsradio.com
- Friday (3/11) at 2pm on CBS Radio 1580AM
- Anytime, anywhere at The Business of Government Hour